1. Where can people follow you online, and who are your followers?
2. How long have you been actively using social media to share content?
I joined the movement back in 2017
3. What led you to begin using social media as a platform, and how do your outdoor adventures fit that platform?
At first was fun to document when I explored new places, then it became very helpful in networking and finding more adventures to check out and people who also shared the same interests. I really began to share more when people would comment on the places I go and things I do in the great outdoors of Arizona. I love to explore as much as possible, walks, hikes parks, there is so many cool natural things to see and I enjoy sharing and spreading the word for others to enjoy as well.
4. What does nature and the outdoors mean to you?
Nature and the outdoors are necessary for me! Keeps me in the present, appreciation for what it is and how it is rain or shine! Arizona is a diamond in the rough and everyday there is something to be grateful for. As a mother I appreciate the peacefulness when I go alone, I appreciate the grandeur when I go with my children. As a passionate landscape and wildlife photographer the possibilities to capture and see are limitless! Arizona is beautiful I absolutely Love living here!
5. How do you think social media and other communications can influence good stewardship of the outdoors?
These day adults and children are watching social media all the time. We see good stuff and bad stuff on there unfortunately. The more we can promote and educate the positive stewardship of the outdoors and encourage an even grater appreciation for the outdoors the better!
6. What else do you want people to know about you?
I am also a Arizona Realtor, land, water, resources, and quality of life are also very important to me every day!